Tuesday, February 23, 2016

you are a real piece of shit mr.hacker

i'd like to be able to use safari.

i'd like to be able to be able to track page views on blogger.com without seeing my own pageviews.

K,
i understand that something has happened here.

I gave zachary quinto access to my phone

my facebook

and basically every account that i have,

my xbox everything..

THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE CAN STEAL MY IDEAS..
 1..
just because you can look, doesn't mean you can take

2. if looking and reading means you HAVE to take than I INSIST you must stop looking

3 i only gave zachary permission not his entire fucking squad and all of their squads and families and crews and their homies

4 from now on leonardo has permission to look as long as he wants and he doesn't steal my fucking shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment