Sunday, February 7, 2016

i'm not going to

go out of my way

to get a job

if someone wants me

they have got to see me in a specific job

and it's got to fit

and i have to do things my way

or i'm headed straight back to where i've come from

for me it's not about the job

it's not about the name drops

it's not about the parties

it's not about the designs

or the work

for me i just love my passions

and if that gets turned to smack

boy, will i be pissed.

if someone wants me, they've gotta know, i'm not going to be waiting my tables in la or NYC

i'll be raising my chickens near dallas on my ranch

sure i'll be on the internet

but i'm not looking to be some frontrunner

it feels like people are watching me

waiting for me to just like

audition for something

not going to happen.

i'm not audition, because i don't think i'm capable of doing the job

so if some person has seen what i can do, and they believe in me for some stupid reason the same way i believe that i'm in love with zachary

they have got to come to me

1 comment: