Saturday, February 13, 2016

beastie?

i know you're there

i know you think i'm a toy

i know you think this is some page out of the labyrinth

i watched for the first time ever because i'm pretty sure it was made before i was born

it was kind of scarily similar to my life as are a lot of things

but if you were the goblin king,

and you did steal something from me

i wouldn't make you disappear

i'd acknowledge that you gave me something

"these so called friends" that will always be there

friends that i never had before, and

no, i won't worship you

i won't kneel before you and do everything you say

but i do want you to be mine.

i figure it's a sort of compromise

i make it through the labyrinth

you still get my love

i mean i think that's what you want right

i mean it may not be clear to anyone else

but it's clear to me that you are obsessed

and i'm obsessed

and i don't ever really want that to go away.


and i'd be lying if i said you had no power over me.

i mean that's just a line from the movie.


and  he didn't really exist

it was all in her mind..

now i'm not exactly sure that this is real

but i think it is

and life is not fair

that's acknowledged

but i'm the kind of person who tries very hard to give unconditional love despite my mental problems

though sometimes I'm very evil

so

i think it was kind of selfish of her to make him disappear

she should have just tried to control herself and figured out some sort of arrangement.


they were def both crazy..

there's no denying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment