Tuesday, February 23, 2016

some rules i must include

1. i can't afford a lawyer and i don't want one because i don't want to go to court with anyone
2. i don't know how to use legalese
3. anything i say must be in CHRISTA TALK
4. if you can't interpret the meaning i meant behind it you must assume that you may not understand it at all or you MAY HAVE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY (CHICKEN)
5. if you don't like me get your butt out of here i can't handle negativity in my safe space
6. if you are pretending to like me because you know someone that likes me STOP, and avoid me at all costs. i'd rather have an uncomfortable silence than a FAKE FRIEND
7. if you don't understand me, and you feel like you have caused me pain or I have caused pain and i don't know, we need to talk about it DIRECTLY
8. i'm sorry whether you are sorry or not. i also forgive you whether you accept my apology or forgive me too or not.
9. i can't handle people making fun of me when i really put myself out there because you know most of the time i really don't care because i just realize that most people don't understand the situation, but when i realize that EVERYONE is making fun of me it starts to hurt. i still showboat. i still have a rep to protect, damaged or not. "POTTER STINKS" - Potter didn't stink, and he fucking won the goblet of fire rigged or not and he killed voldemort supposedly. i'm not so sure about his cursed child or whatever but like RN the battle is not ongoing + snape loved him anyways. I DIDN't put my name in the goblet of fire people i didn't. mabye i AM the chosen one. WHO FUCKin knows? like i don't have a prophecy, i didn't go to hogwarts. i'm sorry.

10. you have no right to use my photo, my medical records, any quote i have said, anything appearing like my actual life, my fingerprints, anything written or said about me by anyone, any of my art, to be used in any film unless i give you direct permission in how it is used and i am part of the editing PROCESS and final CUT.

i hope we have an understanding and that you enjoyed this chat.

P.S. I'm NOT HIDING ANYTHING. NOTHING. you can break as many laws as you want, burn me a million times and all it will do is backfire. and cause confusion among yourselves and lose me (supposedly a source of creativity)

No comments:

Post a Comment