Monday, February 1, 2016

my beautiful life

MY BEAUTIFUL LIE

GOD

did you PLAN this?

MISS SLOANE?

are you a fucking dildo?

what gives you the right to take someone who resembles me

and acts very SIMILAR to me

to portray someone with ALMOST THE EXACT SAME NAME AS MY SISTER

also who happens to be a real person which I SUPPOSE IS YOUR KEY TO MAKING THIS LEGAL

and just ALLOW YOURSELF TO FUCK WITH MY BRAIN EVERY FUCKING DAY

you are not a saint

you are the villain in this story

and I DO GIVE A SHIT

and it KILLS ME

that i do.

I WANT YOU TO STOP THIS BULLSHIT

i never said you didn't have the power
i never said that you weren't better than me

i never said ANY of that


COOL you have friends in the hot seat

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.

please call off this project because i will be forced to watch it and I WILL BE ANGRY.

I AM TRYING TO BE HELPFUL

I AM TRYING TO BE HONEST

i am not a fucking saint

i'm not a preist
and i'm not an angel

i'm a fucking crazy bitch and my head is not screwed on right

and if i were a character in what's eating gilbert grape I WOULD BE ARNIE no offense to him.


the struggle is real.

so can we STOP

because I AM TAKING THIS VERY PERSONALLY.

and i know you are trying to get in my head.

and this would be a lot easier to go through if we were holding hands.

I AM PISSED

I'm suicidal

and i'm not right in the head
i crave death

and i want it very badly

i'm alone

i'm scared

and i hate life

without you

i don't really care about the movie

the thing i care about is WHY ARE YOU DOING THS TO ME?

THIS isn't art

it's not.

it's provoking a crazy person

to the last fucking straw.

i cannot be over you..

in fact if you were here right now

i'd do the bed push and i'd make out with you until you bleed mother fucker.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment