Tuesday, February 9, 2016

OMG i'm so amazing i'm jenny

remember i'm still jenny from the block

k.

so, here's why christa sloan is not a sexual predator...

um, idk, maybe she didn't make a fake twitter to stalk zachary on?

um, idk maybe people come to my blog to read all of my shit??

which would in fact make ---- YOU the predator... and you are pretending to be me while being yourself on LIVE television,

and you can be all, OH NO HONEY, that's a true story, it was just a joke...

and i'm gonna say, well jenny, no. no it's not.

you're not fucking friends with amy, and you are just basking in her glory that i don't even know how that got handed to her because "she's a train wreck"

and obviously i'm not the one sleeping around with all these guys

COMPETING WITH TAYLOR.

i'm here, pretty much just watching videos in my house, trying not to bother anyone,

and if someone finds my life hilarious and wants to make fun of me,

I'm gonna say maybe they are a little jealous.
maybe i'm getting a little more attention than either of us bargained for

so go ahead jenny.

make fun of me and make a fool of yourself hanging out with amy who is not an oscar winner,

and she's passing trend and WILL in fact hold a grudge against you for leaving her in the dust for your new friends next year..

sweetie. i really hope you know what you're doing because emma worships the ground you walk on and you treat her like SHIT.

i think SHE is your real friend and I think she is of HIGH caliber and she's not a passing face, and you just want to hang out with people who you think are beneath you because you have a low self esteem i see it all the time.

I'm sorry if you are jealous of my love for zachary and leo and you don't understand it, but it's really just none of your business so move your tiny ass along.

No comments:

Post a Comment