Sunday, February 21, 2016

shane

i don't know if you've ever been here before,

but if you have and if you are reading this

HI.

HI.

HELLO.

welcome to my humble abode.

I've watched some of your stuff.

yeah.

it's interesting

i especially liked #notcool.

yeah that was probably my favorite. LOL

the chair was really interesting

you know what i think though

given that this is my personal blog and you have come here to read my personal opinion and not the opinion of your millions of other followers

i think you should start getting more serious.

i really like you when you are admitting things and you are so serious

and you are crying.

and i don't want to see you like TRYING so hard to find things to admit

idk if you have ever seen any of my videos but

i'll just like start talking to the camera

and then like my life will start spilling out

and i really wasn't planning on that.


ok i have to go drink coffee and eat something edible
and take my medicine.

ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment