Friday, February 19, 2016

there was nothing else i could do

i'm sorry.

but if you don't love me.

and you don't claim to need me, but you really do, and you use me without any type of compensation or acknowledgment.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A LIAR, A THIEF, A SCOUNDREL, and all around just a hater of art...

yes i forgive you..

i will still love you

you have a million chances times infinity.

i will not do anything except be a fuckin truth roller and it's my perception that i'm rolling.

i want you to be happy I do.

but not if it costs me my ENTIRE FUTURE.

if you are happy with miles, and you want to spend the rest of your entire life with him.

then you have to acknowledge at some point that all you want from my is my perception and my knowledge and my life experiences.

and to get that from me without friendship, will require compensation.

YOU HAVE USED ME.

you have lied to me.

you chose me, you stoned me, you buried me in a closed grave.

i was a veal, and you were hannibal eating snails that were licking my human flesh.

you were stalking me, hacking me, abusing me, talking about me behind my back, making fun of me, and I was loyal to you the entire time.

I had nothing but nice things to say to you unless you did something completely morally wrong in my opinion.

and i apologize if was morally wrong.

But YOU CANOTT DO THAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

YOU CANNOT.

i'm not asking you to choose between miles and me.

you can have miles

be happy and be successful and have my ideas and be an artist.

be who you want to be.

know who you are know your sins and don't be conflicted.

be self aware and be creative.

but don't lie about it.

never do that.

don't lead people on.

don't pretend you are being the better person when you know you are not because it will eat you up inside.

i know I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment