Wednesday, February 3, 2016

deserve to be loved

i see all these photos of this crap

"you deserve better than what you're getting"

"blah blah blah"

"you need a man right away go get him"

"blah blah blah"

"you don't deserve to be treated like shit"

"blah blah blah"

you know what

whoever wrote those goddamn posts is PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF.

they don't know me?

they don't know my life.

omg.

you know what.

i'm strong.

i'm capable of being single.

i'm a patient person when i think that what i'm waiting for is better than the guy next door.

i am.

i don't care if i have to wait through your 10 relationships and aging midlife crisis and

hair loss and whatever else.

I AM STRONG.

and i think i know what i want..
and nobody tells me what i do or don't fucking deserve.

i'm a piece of shit.

you're a piece of shit.

when i was born i was a crack baby with jaundice and a heart murmur and i was supposed to be aborted.

yeh me, a miracle baby adopted by the loving parents who flew all the way from their vacation in hawaii just to adopt me. :} pretty amazing.

i was built to last.

so i'm not just going to waste my time with joe dirt over here because he's kinda sexy.

no.
no thank you.

i've been down that road.

it's way too long and way too boring,

i'm going to go it alone knowing that i'm on the right path even though i have no idea where i'm fucking going.

you know, i thought i wasn't going to make it past 20 without having a baby.

but i did.
i'm so proud of myself that i'm not and never was pregnant.

i beat out all y siblings and half siblings and my birthparents and grandparents.

i'm the only one.

maybe it's because i'm ugly as shit.

i think it's because i'm fucking weird.

either way, I'm really glad that i am not a single mother.

and i'm not a slut or a whore.

i'm glad.

so.

yeah i do deserve to be loved.

but not by an ordinary joe.

but by someone that i also love, someone I'm in love with.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment