Wednesday, February 10, 2016

confirming roles

yes,

IF

IF

IF

i were selected to be in a movie

i'm not getting a random agent somewhere

i'm not doing all this gobbledegook jumping through hoops and rejections and blah blah blah

I've been basically showing my talents to the world for the past 25 years. (my whole life)

on the net,

so basically you have evidence of some of my talents.

no i can't do everything.

i know that people are watching me.

i don't know who they are.

i don't presume to be a "Star"

but i do think i'm something more than average.

so let's say that i was going to be in a movie.

yes, i would be interested in being Cortana.

Yes, i would be interested in being American McGee's Alice.

and I would also be interested in sharing my life story in some part.

i'm not a person, who can claim to get up for makeup at 3:30 every morning.

so maybe that disqualifies me.

i would need major help

i'm on medication that helps me sleep, which means that basically i'm on like a clock.

a sleeping clock.

i'm emotional, you probably already knew that.

working with a mentally ill person, and I MEAN mentally ill.

someone who has lived a mentally ill life, well

i mean that's the reason i haven't really

pursued anything.

i've basically been disqualified from every activity i've tried to pursue.

so i sit here.

and i decide what i can do

each day.

and yeah, i do push myself.

it might not seem like it

but at the end of the day, i am exhausted.

so i can't imagine what it would be like to physically push myself in addition

to emotionally and mentally.

i might really break.

but there's a cool thing i can tell you.

i have land.

technically it's not mine yet.

but it's my families land,

and i have a house on this land.

and technically i can live on the land,

while, trailers would be put on the land, and possibly a like idk

building for whatever has to be done,

a studio or idk

set or some crap

and at the beginning of every morning i can wake up in my own bed

in my house which would be

on that land.

i mean it's just a thought.

if people want to make me in a movie.

my land is in the middle of nowhere.

and well, i can just idk

i'm trying to wrap my head around this idea.

i had this idea before

i just.

i didn't think i knew anyone who would want to use the land for that sort of purpose.

but now, i can write on this blog.

and i can see if anyone responds.

maybe no one will respond..
if you do respond.

please don't call my cell,

i hate that.

also i've always kind of been interested in directing.

but i have no idea how to do any of this,

but i'm a quick learner.

but i'm really bad with social skills.

so that's the bad part.

also i'm really rude.

also p.s. i didn't see any sexy ass female vulcans in the stb trailer so i'm going to assume that the role for a t'pring is still open. so i'm open to that too though there might be some tension off AND on screen just a friendly warning.



ALSO

I THINK IT NEEDS TO BE MADE PERFECTLY CLEAR THAT I WILL KNOW THAT IF THESE ROLES JUST BECOME "UNAVAILABLE" i will know why. it's personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment