Tuesday, February 2, 2016

hey

j...chas.

maybe you don't like me.

i'm sorry if that's true..
because really i don't think i have really done anything to you

at least not directly..

 i didn't criticize you that i remember.

and i think you are a great actress.

to me.

i just...

i don't trust you.

and that is because.

i am not your fan.

and the reason for that.

is because i really don't like crime dramas.

but i did really like amvy

that was fantastic

you were the best.

and you deserve from me personally

praise for that role.

because i think you really did exceptionally well.

but if you have been following along the whole time.

please stop i beg you.

because this is my life.

and i don't follow your life.

and i am not provoking or attacking you.

so please don't do that to me..

thank you.

p.s. you were really stellar that one time too.

oh yeah i never "helped" you.

also i'm not typecasting you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment