Tuesday, February 2, 2016

why i don't think i should "twitter stalk"

i'm not following a vine star

i'm 25

i don't really know exactly what's realistic

i'm pretty much still blocked on twitter from you z

and i don't want to be a spambot

if you have to come here

i can spam myself as much as i want

SURE

you want to have

AN EXCUSE to publicly meet me

but i seem to remember PUBLICLY meeting you

z

so we have a legitimate story

i don't need to meet you again

you just have to admit to me that you were following me all along

which i know may be difficult

but that's the truth

and basically i know it's true

and so do you obviously because you were the one who was doing it

and you said you wanted to live an authentic life or whatever so

unless you "changed your mind" along the way

maybe you should just come clean to at least me

about your internet browsing history.

you can explain this to yourself however you want

my pineal gland

my religion

it was destined

or whatever

i don't care..
but please just come out with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment