Friday, February 5, 2016

after thinking about i thought about it and i came to a logical conclusion

you are mine.

now you can deny this.

you can say that i am not yours

and you can run

and you can hide

and you can live your life without me

but I'm in love with you

IN LOVE

and i will support you


no matter what choice

so i PROMISE TO THEE MY BELOVED

that i will lay claim on you

and i will not take any other

unless i fall out of love

or you tell me to stop

or we agree to let a "said" third party into our love

so you are mine and if you want me i am yours

forever.

and ever.

and i'm not criticizing or judging the playlist
because i listened to my playlist through your ears

and i tried to imaging hearing that for the first time

and i can imagine what that must make you feel and think.

your playlist is an appropriate response

for not understanding the me in person that i would like you o understand

tracing my palms

rubbing my shoulders

kissing my neck

tousling my hair

biting my lip

to understand these intricacies

you wouldn't understand my playlist and a proper response until you've really felt me this way intimately

and i'm eternally grateful that you even spent the time to make me a playlist at all
no one ever has before :)

 love
xo

1 comment: