Monday, February 22, 2016

it's very weird

the actual comparisons i have made to the characters in girls to the people in my actual life and sometimes it changes scene by scene but you know sometimes it doesn't and it's gets weird


so adam= my half brother

jessa = my birth mother

hannah/ mimi rose = me

fran = my dad

ace = zq

desi = lizzie's husband

marnie = lizzie

shoshana = my mom if she were my age

the cool guy with curly hair = a philosophical mature version of me if i was male

so i was watching the wedding "live" which is a huge deal because i hardly EVER watch anything live
and i was like feeling the adam jessa vibes and i was LIKE YES YES YES

and i was like fran get out of there

and then i remembered that adam is actually making out with his mother.

and if he were to make out with hannah he'd be making out with his half sister.

so for the sake of the future of the show,

and my enjoyment of it

i have two options

force myself to stop thinking of these characters like my family

or think of them as my family and force myself to find it hilarious which is what i have been doing so far.

the weirdest thing is that my sister and myself belong together and they are truly in love and that freaks me out ugh

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment