Monday, February 8, 2016

so i had the ODDEST dream

it felt REAL. I COULD FEEL EVERYTHING, i thought it was actually happening.
every detail realized.

OMGGGGGG.

i just woke up.

so i was having a conversation with my mom.

my mom is in the next room. it's very plausible that i could have converstaion with my mom. but i wasn't actually having a converstaion with my mom.

i was telling her that i needed to go to new york very badly and it was of vital importance that i see your play.

she was really worried about it and she didn't see how it could work.

and i was just like mom, you can't stop me.

 I AM GOING.

so i got on a plane, and then a train, and then somehow i was in the audience.

i don't remember the play, but i wouldn't would i... haha

i just remember that after the play we went out for beers.

to celebrate my arrival

you told me you didn't think i was going to come,

i told you i didn't think i was coming either.

we got wrapped up in this love affair where i specifically remember taking showers with you and you spanking my but and us having sex and we did in fact have anal sex.

i think i actually liked it.

so somehwere throughout the dream i had decided to get a tattoo
a funny one

of an upside down middle finger above my butt crack, pointing towards my butthole

i was laughing and i got the tattoo

that's when leonardo shows up,

he's yelling at me

telling me what i'm doing is wrong,

this is where it starts to get funky

you kind of just dissappear and me and leonardo are on the run

we are one like old wooden ships with pirates and stuff

and like we just keep running

the physics are like a video game

we are like jumping  on sand dunes and onto ships and like punching pirates in the face

and like basically running away

and then we get separated.

and i'm alone on a sand dune and i wake up.

and all i can think about is the tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment