Wednesday, February 10, 2016

i understand a lot of you guys might be pissed

at my video which is like idk 5 years old or something?

yeah i said leo was barely in the spotlight...

ok, at the time, that was true..

who gives a shit...

i was still in love with him..

i've always been in love with him..

since growing pains.

britney's cd had just come out, and i was really happy that she had escaped the x factor because i thought she was a pretty amazing host and i thought the talk about her and demi was pretty crappy.

sure there's tons of gossip in hollywood.

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

is why you are so utterly focused on my opinion that i had 5 fucking years ago.

is this some revenge plot?

people change their opinions all the time.

i'm open to change.

i change my mind every like, idk 5 minutes.

if you want to know what i'm thinking, instead of playing mind games with me,

WHY DON't You give a fuck and ask me god damn it.

i'm really pissed at jessica right now for example that she's starring in a movie about gun control  and it's called Miss Sloane.

Miss Sloane?

did she have to search the world to find the one woman who had my sister's almost exact name and like the opposite views of mine?

wow what a coincidence.

"just for the record my sister loves hunting and fishing on our private property"

my sister names my nephew after my first RL love and marries a guy after my first hollywood crush (love) that I meet in person.

I'm forever reminded and tortured by these names I can't escape.

Ryan, my nephew is always called Ryan the Lion, another metaphor I can't let alone.

How horrible is this woe is me.

I'm watching my video considering that The Great Gatsby might have been thought about because of my call to action.
well FUCK ME.

"i would like to rescind that comment"

It would be nice to have a voice it really would.

If only people would agree with me.



I must be a huge monstrosity of a joke.

how funny is it that a mentally ill girl goes to the mental hospital because we laugh at her expense and torture her emotionally this way

and we claim that she won't leave us alone but actually it's the complete opposite.

ha

wow

imagine me in your world.

how little am i.

i'm just a lego brick you stepped on.

1 comment: