Wednesday, February 3, 2016

i decided

i don't care

just make fun of me if you want

and like
go ahead

"use me for inspiration"

except you aren't

because you aren't and you know it and you're just like

misleading me

and using me

and treating me like dog shit.

and i've been honest all along

so whatever

i guess i'll just turn the other cheek.

i know it's just going to keep getting worse.

but i'll just take the pain.

because i'm not lying.

i'm in love.

i know i'm in love.

i know you feel some sort of emotion.

otherwise you wouldn't be coming to this obscure blog after you have blocked me on twitter and i haven't been chasing you at all.

so i mean it's really not me that is asking for this.

just say the words..

"stay away from me."

and i will say no. i can't.

and you will say "i'm trouble i'm all wrong for you."

and i will say. "i'm already involved now. it's too late."

"don't jump because you jump i jump, and i'm not looking forward to icy waters."

i love you.

i don't have to spend 40 hours a week with you to know that.

i know you are single.

No comments:

Post a Comment