Saturday, February 20, 2016

so here i am. shameless. no games you have checkmated me. you have taken all my pieces.

sue me.

no i'm joking

i don't want to get in legal troubles with you.

i don't care what you do to me..

push my buttons...

people have been preparing me for this my whole life

NYC taxi it to the party bro

no i'm not attending an after party.

i'm definitely attending an afterparty in my motel room.

you're probably invited if you want.

you know what i have noticed.

i think it's really funny.

i started out this thing thinking.

oh, he's gay so i mean, he wants someone to take charge.

i'm so masculine so like, obviously i can be that person sometimes

if i can get him to trust me and love me and like totally fall in love with me as much as i think i love him..

which i think is a lot.

so then come to find out you are trying to challenge me to a duel.

WHAT THE FUCK?

i don't get it.

like i just was you know being this confident person for fun.

a little foreplay yelling at you not just because i'm moody and twisted, but because i think it really does in fact turn us both on.


but who the fuck knows.

maybe you post wasn't about me or my ellipses.

maybe it was only about the stupid fuckin photographer.

idk.

maybe there is no duel.

and you hate it when i yell

and you just want me to leave you the fuck alone.

if that really is true, like so many others before you i will go into hiding and i will change my name i will wipe my computer and i will move to the middle of nowhere and i will stop writing and being creative and i will be a fuckin farmer and i will just leave you the fuck alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment