Sunday, January 24, 2016

oh my gosh

so i started watching the first episode of heroes...

and like
it's like i have been channeling the characters/
and i didn't know it because i haven't watched it in so long.

the last time i watched the first episode was when i had my psychological break and i guess my mind was really weakened so i took on their personalities or something and they really like made an impression on me.

i learn everything from tv and movies

and like i honestly didn't know the things i was saying

WERE The exact things

that the characters were saying.

i have no explanation.

maybe you think i've made this whole thing up and i'm messing with you and i'm just playing a game.

but that's not true.

i'm mentally ill.

i'm crazy.

i lost it after i met you and i've been trying to find my way back ever since.

so.

that's the closest thing to an explanation that i can come to.

like maybe i should just stop watching everything that you are in for eternity but i don't want to but like i don't think that i would have been so influenced by it if it didn't mean something to me.

so.

mhm.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment