Tuesday, January 19, 2016

july 18 2013 (2016)

  • Ever had an exceptional customer service experience? If so, please share.
yeah one time at amazon kindle customer service i got a new account for my amazon prime and this guy who reminded me of this one voice in this one movie and well several movies anyway 

he was so romantic even though he had a girlfriend

he basically sounded like he was sad that we lived in different states and i practically fell in love with him on the phone 

and he gave me like several seasons of tv for my kindle for free because of the account mix up and i was so grateful and he was being like so humble to me and so kind and like we were talking about our favorite amazon products and like i forgot his name but i mean it was a great call.
i wish i could talk to him again cuz i was on the phone with him for a good 2 hours in the middle of the night because they are open 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment