Tuesday, January 19, 2016

July 27 2013 (2016)

  • Do you talk to your houseplants?
um, no. i don't.
i don't talk to inanimate objects unless it's an electronic or a fish (which isn't inanimate) 

I talk to my dog while watering my plants.
and my dog barks at wild animals or just lays there. but my dog follows me around everywhere so i can have the company of talking to my dog and talking about how my plant is making a speedy recovery or how i have to move the pot or whatever.

soon i'll have an actual garden and i'm sure that my dog will go trapping through it bc she's blind but those are garden vegetables and flowers not houseplants and also i'll have a small herb garden growing in the ground and i don't think i would talk to them either.

maybe if i talked more to things that didn't talk back or communicate i would stop being so  LOUDLOUDLOUDLOUDLOUDLOUDLOUD.

but i kind of like that i'm loud. 

but i also kind of don't. 

it's one of those things i know about myself i could change but i'm not really ready to yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment