Friday, January 22, 2016

Jane, I've been... so blind.

i have just looked up the word twink..

for serious?

like thanks for the label douchebags..

woowwww.

if i was being chased around the globe by everyone that could talk i would probably want a twink too.

in fact, usually i really do.

pretty much the usual suspects of the guys i usually like are apparently they fit in the subcategory of "twink"

whatever internet loser paparazzi people.

this negativity that you think looks bad on yourself these videos.

IMHO they don't look bad on you at all.

they honestly look bad on the camera man and the people who are obsessed with you and luckily rn i'm obsessed from afar.

so thank goodness i'm not in a video like that. and i don't want to be.

i'm sorry that you are. it sucks it really does and i think that no one should be able to take a video or photo of you without your permission.

like even if i show up somewhere - ME at a family reunion, KNOWING they are going to take my picture. half the times i'm like OK DELETE THIS never let anyone from humanity ever see this.

i'm so embarrassed about that please throw your camera away because you are a horrible photographer please tell me i don't actually look like that.

so i sort of understand this whole like thing that's happening..
i'm like a hermit i don't want  people to take my picture
i don't want my mom to take my photo
i don't want my dad to take my photo
i deleted my dad on Facebook bc he was tagging me everywhere
i don't want everyone to know where i am...

that's not fair to me
i didn't give him permission to tag me...
why is he telling Facebook his location???
why is he telling the world who he is with?

i am not perfect and i wish i would just be quiet and maybe my dad has a similar problem with the whole tagging scenario but

i'm trying to be as hidden as i possibly can be so that people really don't have to read my stream of consciousness i just HAVE TO SAY IT SOMEWHERE and if there really isn't anyone here that want's to listen i have to write it = type it somewhere.

ew thi s apple is so gross

i need a honey crisp apple

i don't ever want to eat an apple again unless it's a honey crisp apple, not even chunky peanut butter could cover up the pathetic GMO's in this apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment