Saturday, January 30, 2016

i can't even explain how dissapointed i am

at this apparent indifference you have for me.

looking back at one of the scenes from star trek

"i didn't want it to look as if it were favoritism"

ok.

i don't think it's exactly FAVORITISM

and i really don't think that anyone will know the difference if i'm like

hiding in your attic

never to be seen.

if you call me

on skype

there will not be any record of that call.

so what is it.
 I AM JUST A REGULAR GIRL.

no....

it really can't be.

well.

you know.

i'm not coming.

i had a dream last night

that i lived last night and i remember riding home from a visit with you

to my seperate apartment and thinking

we still go home to seperate boroughs

we can't live in the same borough

so if i really did come to see your show

chances are that you would appear indifferent though you would most likely be very excited that i did in fact travel like 2000 miles to see you one way,

and i was spending my parents time and money (they don't really care about you at all no offense)

to see a show in which i was trying to prove to them the legitimacy of my claims

not only that the legitimacy of your art

and the beauty of the nature of it

and that even my love of philosophy is relevant

to the core of it the entire trip about you would  be TO PROVE A POINT TO THEM

and if i didn't succeed I WOULD FAIL

because of you.

so no, i cannot go.

but i would love to see your play

because the very nature of it is very interesting to me.

i was reading a book in sam's yesterday

it was a star wars encyclopedia

and it pictured Rey asking for rations

it reminded me of the scene in agent 47 when k

like asks for a passport.

neither girl gets what she "morally deserves by today's standards"

so whoever like inspired those scenes

and there's only a few common denominators here that i know of

must have had some life experience with that type of life expereince

so it reminded me of myself

in this exact moment.

asking not only for you to validate my request

but the funny thing was the caption in the enclopedia said something like

the guy who gives her the rations was impressed so he givers her a quarter ration

which is sickening to me.

there can only be so many reason why he does this

if you think about both films it's even fewer reasons

1. he wants her to struggle
2. he's selfish
3. he thinks making her work hard is good for her spirit
4. he's actually not impressed that was a joke
5. his Standards are SO high that that was actually a compliment
6. he doesn't want her to leave


if you think about the star wars scene alone then
1. he wants her to be thin so that maybe she can be a sex slave
2. he thinks she's sexy
3. he's running out of food

agent 47 scene

1. he doesn't want her to leave
2. he wants her to struggle
3. he thinks she's not as smart as she really is
4. he's making a cruel joke
5. he fully intends on giving her a better passport. after a bj
6. he's lazy

so like if any of these reasons are possibly a similar reason to what i'm going through now

i'm freaking tired.

if you want me to go

send me everything i need to go

and if you did want me to go

it would be because you were being honest with me

and you weren't hiding behind a mask or a profile

you were you and i was me and we were communicating which is what i'm trying to do rn in the only way i know how

if you are "so inspired" by me

then like let me know so i can try to be more inspirational because right now i'm sitting in my bathrobe and the clothes i wore yesterday deciding i'm not going out with my grandmother to lunch because i'd prefer to not see people

and last night i was reading a ton of fake articles online

that i'm almost positive were penned by you.

i'm not THAT crazy.

i'm def crazy

but like i'm not a toy that you can play with.

i'm detrimental to my own health and well being

and i'd really like to say the only thing you are to me is good but that's not true.

and honestly the only way i know how to fix this is to open up about our actual feelings and reservations and just have a private conversation about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment