Thursday, January 21, 2016

clear the air after a very stress filled day hopefully

Be sure to know your intentions and his intentions. If you’re looking for a committed long term relationship, and he’s not, you’re just asking for trouble. Do not allow yourself to fall into the friend zone, and that can easily be avoided by STATING YOUR INTENTIONS. It may seem scary at first, but stating your intentions is something that can prevent a lot of problems. ?

 relationship advice from grumpy cat

i don't know my intentions.

i don't have any intentions.

i guess if i could have anything i wanted and control your mind and you had absolutely no free will at all i would live with you, i would talk to you a lot but we would still have like "space" to ourselves which would mean that while we lived together like, i might still have like my own bed, but i would hardly ever sleep without because i feel "very close with you" says marnie who is retarded 

similar to me

"and i most care about your opinion"

stupid

anyways

i wouldn't feel pressured by you to have like SEX or anything a lot and we would move as slow or as fast as it felt like we were supposed to go

and like religion, politics, the media, and like social stuff wouldn't really be an issue for us because we were so intimate and communicative and while i'm not trying to fall into "the friend zone" i have "NO PROBLEM BEING YOUR FRIEND" but that doesn't mean that i don't DESPERATELY want to live with you and cuddle immediately like right after i take this shower i have to have but i feel like i'm unable to take because my body is so exhausted but i can't sleep due to insomnia and trileptal is problematic.

but if i'm stating all my intentions here i'll be completely honest i'd like you or someone you hire or someone who is around quite a bit to give me my medicine and remind me about certain things that i really HAVE to do regularly like for example - EAT
SLEEP
TAKE MEDICINE AT CERTAIN TIMES
TAKE CARE OF ANIMALS THAT I NEED TO HAVE
BRUSH MY HAIR
WAX MY LEGS
LOOK AT MY CALENDAR
COOK FOOD FOR ME
GIVE ME SAID FOOD BC I'M TOO TIRED TO MOVE
and assist with organizing my room but i will help clean

but i can't like CLEAN THE ENTIRE HOUSE I'M SORRY 
i just can't clean like that i never have
like i can wash my personal dish
but like i am not in the habit of that so if you need me to do that that would be a new chore
but i mean you would be worth doing that for but it  would be a stressful thing for me to do that not that i'm complaining and that is definitely not even close to the reason that want to be with you.

let me tell you something....

if you never come near me ever again and i suffer in the depths of despair because you don't believe that i honestly fell in love with you at first sight or any of what happened to me since then or before or after or whatever

or maybe you really have a intimacy problem or something....

whatever

and i never even am in the same state as you at the same time ever again...

i will be semi/taken care of until my parents die and i will always try to be on the road to recovery and while i may have many stints in the mental hospital bc my life isn't "better with you in it" 
I will pride myself in having my relationship with Jesus and my faith 
and i think that i will continue trying to heal and be productive.

i have never used you. that i know of.
i am not trying to do that 

so my intention has never been to do that not even initially and that was one of the reasons i didn't tell people that i had met you.
there was a lot of reasons though

1 i wasn't sure i really had
2 i wasn't sure you would believe my side of the story
3 i wasn't sure you were comfortable with people talking about you behind your back even in a somewhat positive way and i was super uncomfortable with that bc i was trying to respect that about you (and i'm horrible with that)
4 all of the circulating rumors at the time spoke ill of the experience i had had and i couldn't say the opposite of what was supposedly the truth because i'm just "some girl"

so bc of all these things and more i didn't want to jeopardize my situation.

i told as few people as possible and it was torture and it still is and i'm wishing i could just talk to you because all of this whole time i have felt the closest to you and you are the furthest away

i store my emotions in a file with your name on it.

i always have

ever since i first saw you which i believe was on LM.
which i didn't even realize until the other day

because i had thought it was on YOUR FAMOUS SHOW the whole time bc i thought you know i had developed a crush on you and i had this dark side and i had moved here and i was mature for my age but it wasn't 

subliminal messaging from fate had slipped in SO EARLY IN MY LIFE THAT I HAD SEEN APPEARANCES OF YOU AS EARLY AS MY PRE-TEEN YEARS. i was in middle school

like for real that happened

so i am saying i wasn't a child or maybe i still am and maybe so are you....

maybe you don't have a type like you thought you always did 

maybe i don't have a type

maybe i was just broken in half and you've been sleeping all this time 
maybe i have been sleeping all this time

i don't think you need to worry about other people's opinion of you if you let me in
i will overwhelm your senses at first that you will not be able to feel or hear or see or smell or think about anything but me

and then i will back off after a while

but at first you and i will be completely obsessed with each other that's my intention anyway

you will openly be obsessed with me. to my face and no one else's.

we will be our own secret and the only people that will know will be NEED TO KNOW.

and we will talk about all of our favorite things and we will eat our favorite things
and we will cuddle to our favorite music
and smoke our favorite hookah and no cigarettes anymore 
and i know you can quite because you will be so enthused with just like talking and 
possibly sucking my tongue and that you won't need a cigarette.

i mean that sounds like i know more than i really do but i mean that toothbrush thing was a good idea and i realized later that the whole oedipus thing was a star wars reference but

still most of that episode was a complete retelling of our story.

and so if you haven't quit smoking yet and you were thinking about me and blocking me and possibly unblocking me

or not
but if you were even thinking about me at all and associating me with your past or your future and not smoking i know i have a shot at helping you not smoke

and like i might delete this whole post before you read it, but

i think that this isn't me trying to fix you

you have problems
 everyone has problems
some people have way worse problems than other people's problems

some girls think they can fix boys problems

but like i don't think that I can fix your problems
i think that you can fix my problems

but i think that sort of encouragement is encouragement for not just myself (even from afar)
but for you obviously 
i'm literally telling you that you have fixed some of my problems already

and you've actually done it by making mistakes that are irreversible and making make hate life

but you know what i took that and i made lemonade out of it and no one had that capability to do that to my emotions before you just have a certain effect on me that most people don't have.

and i'm not going to say that's why i love you because it's not and i'm just going to try to sum it up here because i think you need to understand

-1. you are so incredibly unique that no one can copy you not even myself and when i do it's hilarious and it's not serious but when you are trying to be serious i take you so seriously, kind of like when i'm trying to be taken seriously but people don't take me as seriously as they take you, and you may have a hardened heart but i think it's actually really soft for real.
2. i think you are a cuddle monster. i think part of you wants to explore and adventure but you never get around to it because you just want to cuddle and talk and be intimate and just explain the same way i do but i love adventures too so if we did go on an adventure i know it would be epic
3. your creative side is just so childish it reminds me of what picasso says he was trying to find. your real unaltered warmth and smile is so genuinely happy it's literally as innocent as my nephew's. 
4. you are infinite you don't stop you continue pushing the doors keep opening there are infinite projects and you don't stop looking and you can do anything you want and you do believe.
5. because i do and i really don't HAVE TO HAVE A REASON i just want you to believe me 
6. because i still believe in that list i made before and i think it's legit for the most part and maybe you don't want the world to know the real you but i do and i want to know every side real or imaginary.
7. because i think the sex would be great no matter who you really are because we are just both really creative and so if we did get past this whole awkwardness it wouldn't be just humping and talking. WE WOULD HAVE A BIG LONG DRAWN OUT SCENARIO 
and i think that would be sexy
we would teach each other things that pretty much almost can't be taught and i am difficult to teach and i'm not sure where i am on the sexy scale from 1 to 10 and kissing scale and my vagina scale and like i want to have a judge who isn't really going to compare me to a whole bunch of people who are like  well i don't really have to explain this....

i just think there are no rules about this type of thing and it's not like something we have to announce to anyone. like we could do it one time in forever or we could never do it or we could do it many times and it would depend on what happened.

like MY INTENTION IS THAT WE WILL FALL IN LOVE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT REALLY ENTAILS IN RL so that's why there's all these options. i really want for you to be happy.

if you don't think i would make you happy then don't be with me.

don't be friends with me.
don't talk to me
don't use my creativity

don't be excited to read my stuff

if i make you happy then respond to me :)

i don't want play a game 
i don't want to mess around
i don't want to waste your time


laughter - at one point i said that you weren't funny and you didn't make me laugh 

well at that point i really was talking about your on screen characters but not your like personal fantasies and your vibe and also your interviews and stuff

i mean you've gotten more and more funny as time has gone on so i guess that's good but i mean what really happened is that you started out making me laugh SO MUCH

then things got very serious during your dark days
and idk i got very dark

i was homicidal
i was scared of myself
it was a dark time for myself

i had left

i couldn't watch you anymore for a while
i took the events SO LITERAL AND SO VERY SERIOUSLY.
it was difficult to look back

but i did

over and over again

and i was sad

there was nothing i could change about it

i was like what is happening 

there are some odd facts about what happened that are creeping me out to this day and i would love to tell you them. 

i wish we could just talk.....

i just don't think this is going to go away.

anyways looked back and i saw

there was nothing i could have done to prevent the events.

oh well

i can honestly tell you I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT ME.

but like, it's your life.

you do what you want and i think that if people get caught in the cross hairs of your weapon or whatever then i think you need to think about shooting cupids arrow.

i will respect your choices because if you love something you let it go free and watch if it comes back.

i'm not going to keep you handcuffed to me though i've often wished we had matching handcuff bracelets.

i'm going to try to sleep.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment