Thursday, January 28, 2016

legillemens!

you dial my number and it rings twice and then i answer not knowing it's you

me: hello?

you: hey, it's uh me....

me, oh uh hi...

you: how are you?

me: I'm really glad you called

you: really? i wasn't sure what would happen

me: oh yeah, you know like there was so much pressure but really i just wanted you to call

and now you have so i'm really happy about that.

no pressure just a phone call hi.

you: ahhhh what a relief! i'm sorry about what happened.

me: i think i understand now. It's ok, it's forgotten.

you: thank you.

me: so what's up what's going on in your world?

you: oh yeah i've just been working a lot and i've been thinking about things a lot of things actually

me: was i one of those things?

you: that is TOP SECRET.

me: yeah i figured, you are a complete mystery

you: haha yeah i try to be sometimes....

me: well, that wasn't mysterious at all.

you: mmm

me: i just really like hearing the sound of your voice
it's just really comforting

you: thank you, that's nice to hear.

me: so did you have a reason for calling or did you like butt dial me out of the blue  i mean that would be REALLY weird since you didn't have my number haha

you: oh yeah it was definitely a butt dial
no, um i was just wondering if you had plans of any sort

me: yeah i was trying to make some plans but

idk

i'm just um.....

lost in translation i guess

and i mean that literally....

you: i think i get that

me: yeah, i wish i had some more specific sort of plans but i just you know i needed to talk to you
and now i have but i still know absolutely nothing haha

you are so mysterious

i like that :)

you: i like it too, i mean, i like what it does. i mean. idk haha
do you ever just feel like you are doing everything for nothing and you have no idea what you are doing?

me: yeah, every day of the week 24/7/365

you: yeah me too sometimes. but i guess, i guess i feel like i'm supposed to do it, but in the moment i'm just really confused.

me: well i mean we don't have to understand everything. but you know, i'll always be here if you want to talk.

you: thank you and i mean that. thank you.

me: you're welcome

(long silence)


Me: i miss you


You: i think i miss you too


me: i don't understand why

you: me neither

me: you know i'm not really an asshole

you: i know

me: okay.

you: okay.

me: hahahaha.

you (smiles) what are you doing

Me: well i was watching a show but i have been completely and utterly distracted by your voice i just want to fall asleep to it.

you: hmmm maybe

me: well, i mean, you don't have to stay on the phone with me, if you have to go.... then you should go.

you: i need to think for a second.

me: mhmm

you: i can't decide

me: well what time is there?

you: it's late

me: where are you?

you: i don't even know right now

me: hahaha

you: i feel like i'm like high or something

me: are you high

you: i forgot

me: hahahaha ok well do you have to get up early?

you: i think i have to

me: ok well then you should go and when i say go i mean go to sleep

that's my advice

you: that's good advice

you're smart

me: i'm really not that smart

you: i think you are smarter than you think you are

me: thanks but you need to go to bed okay? i think you might be like high or drunk or something
and so

it would be a good idea to sleep.

you: ok goodnight i'll talk to you later ok?

me: ok i'll be awaiting your call! goodnight

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment