Saturday, January 30, 2016

i miss you

i'm not jealous

i'm not trying to be like so completely controlling

i'm trying to have an open mind

i'm trying

i'm trying

i want you
i need you
oh baby
i want you very bad

i don't care if i make a fool of myself
i'm a fool in love

i want you

i want you to want me

i need you to need me

we are who we are

we don't have to have an explanation

even though i'm trying to explain

i miss you

i want to hold your hand

i want to rub your neck

i want to cuddle with you

i don't want to be alone

i want to make you dinner

i want to make you smile

i want to be the one that you want and need and hope for

i don't care if it's cold in new york

i trust that my God will help me through the tough times

you are building a wall and i'm just tearing it down

because i don't want you in a corner

i want your sunshine of your love

and i want you to shine so bright

because i love just who you are

i ain't goin' try to change it
you are a shooting star

that's why you are my favorite.

and i don't care about your past

i bring it up because you deny it

i don't care about your mistakes

i bring them up because you are denying the facts

i just want your complete and total honest

and i will wait however long it will take

i know i complain
and i know i'm not an angel

i'm a freak

i'm a weirdo

and i don't care

i'm just all around the world

people want to be loved including me
especially me

because i know you are watching

i like that

i just want you to see me up close

and i want to put on a show for you after i get to know you better

and i want to share my most humiliating things with you
things i don't talk about

i want you to care
i want you to be near
i want you to be here

i want you bae
to appreciate me

i don't want you to slam the door in my face

and tell me to gtfo and go away


just please please stop this game

it's torturing me.

i do love you i do.

i know it for sure.

i wouldn't lie to you.

100 i swear on my life.

i think you are worth the pain.
i think i understand it

i think i understand that you are in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment