Sunday, January 31, 2016

look

it's whatever you guys want.

i'm not going to play games.

i don't know y'all.

i'm not going to be tested.

because the test can't be passed

i'm sorry i'm imperfect.

it's impossible for me to love wholeheartedly two people equally when i haven't met one of them.

the point is.

i'm flexible.

i'd like to make this work though it sounds odd and crazy and ridiculous.

i had an idea.

and i thought it was good.

but playing games with me and my heart?

i will release to you my medical records if you don't believe me.

i'm not lying to you.

i'm not playing with you.

and i am messed up.

i'm not trying to be selfish and i think you or you all whatever are the one(s) being selfish

by putting me in an awkward situation which was never something i intended to do to you (either of you)

it would be nice if the least that came out of it was a great story.

cool.

maybe you can capitalize on my misfortunes.

and i will be left yet again with nothing

no happiness

no love

and i will drown in my own misery and permanent disappointment.

and the judgements that your "friends"

have put upon me

because i'm "elizabeth"

you are mr.darcy and mr.wickham

so have fun

congratulations not only are you guys heartbreakers

you also lie about it

and cover it up

please stop this

No comments:

Post a Comment