Saturday, January 23, 2016

i have to make something clear

while ferris bueller's day off is 100% completely and truly enjoyable

and it seems to resemble my life and be my inspiration

it's been like 10 years since i've watched it until today.

everything i've said is pretty much completely true

i'm not THAT manipulative

and i'm definitely not scandalous and like hateful the way that ferris + crew is.

SO.

i'm just trying to say that while it would be fun to play pranks on people like that,

that's not what i've been doing or have even thought of doing..

i'm pretty much not in control of my emotions and i LITERALLY change personalities and

I AM CREATIVE
 I DO CHANGE

  I AM LITERAL

I AM AWKWARD FOR REAL

I AM DIFFICULT

and if that lowers your opinion of me i'm sorry because i can't change who i am to who i would like to be then i'm sorry.

i wish i was more in control

but i'm not playing

i'm going with the flow
and i just make things up as i go along.

yeah.
xo

but if the question is

can i handle a boyfriend who everyone loves like i do and is obsessed with..

i'm pretty sure that i accepted that a long time ago.

i've just accepted the fact that i'm lucky to be confused by you...

and back to the whole first meeting thing...

your question was it worth it.

it wasn't just worth it because i got to see you.
fall in love
and feel my heart come out of my chest

it was worth it because it was art.

and i'm not lying.

it was a good project.

it's just a hard thing for me to watch because i identify with it so much

but i believe in the company
i believed in the movie

i believed in you SO MUCH MORE after seeing the movie

and it was funny
and you were just so serious

i was confused.
and i am.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment