Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9 - #RockYourBlog If you could live in any country in the world (besides where you live now) where would you choose?

I would choose to travel. Why commit when you can go anywhere? If I had to settle, I would choose Australia. I've always wanted a pet kangaroo. I'm very afraid of large bugs though, so I'd need to live somewhere more populated. I'm partial to Europe. There are some things I like and others I do not like. Spain I have a negative opinion of due to the bullfighting. :( I need to see more things and do more things before I could really decide. I have always told myself that I wanted to travel to every continent. Something my dad has done. I want to know many things about the world, and it's people. Knowledge is power. Wisdom is what a I really crave. I feel that to know the world, you must know the people. To know the people, you can't sit on your ass in a dark basement for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment