Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7 - #RockYourBlog Today is tell the truth day. So, tell us the truth about something.

I loathe when I am honest with people and 1. they either don't even attempt to discredit me or believe me. 2. they dislike the truth and are close minded to the fact that i may be correct 3. they never listen in the first place. The truth is, I am almost always honest. About as much as I feel I can be without being completely alone. Lately i've been getting left more and more often because I've been too honest. :( I just want someone to like the real me. :( The truth is I like someone who won't even acknowledge my presence, and he doesn't respect me as being an equal. He allows me to go through everything alone even though I know his secret. He will not admit that I'm smart or worthy of his attention. I don't know what he wants. All I know is I legitimately like him and his friends and want to be in his life. That's all I care to share.

3 comments:

  1. If he doesn't recognize your worth then he isn't worth your time. You are a very special person and the right person will come along in time. I am also very honest and you are right people don't like it. I think it is because so many live their lives in denial. It takes courage to look at life and yourself and be honest about it. You will find someone that respects your honesty and who can handle it. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like someone who makes you feel like crap then you deserve someone else. Everyone deserves to be happy, not just the other person. Just like Melinda said, if he doesn't recognize how awesome you are, then he isn't worth your time. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE doesn't make me feel like crap. The only person who can make me feel like crap is myself. I just want something from him that I should stop wanting or he should give me and the universal pull will be over.

    ReplyDelete