Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 3 - #RockYourBlog Have You Ever Had a Really Bad Sunburn?

Truly I prefer to stay indoors. Unless I am participating in a specific activity I chose to do, I'd prefer to stay inside. I also like priding myself on the paleness of my skin and do not want a tan or sunburn. I'm more nocturnal anyways and don't like spending too much time in the hot sun. During high school I used to never go outside unless I was traveling to or from an indoor location. People used to make fun of me by saying I looked like a ghost. I think my skin shouldn't have had that much of an effect on them. Maybe they wished they didn't succumb to the trends. I also do not like fake suntans. I prefer not to risk looking like an orangutang. I do however enjoy the ocean, and anything involving the sea. I do not like lakes, rivers, or freshwater. I somewhat like the beach, but only when I'm with people who know how to enjoy something the correct way without ruining my mood. I have a theory involving my astrology that very strong fire controlled people do not need much sunlight or heat, due to the fact that their inner heat burns so hot, that they prefer to seclude themselves in dark places. They provide their own source of electricity. Water people constantly need to be outside in the sun because they will drown without any heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment