Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 4 - #RockYourBlog Did You Ever Own a Boombox? If So What Was Your Favorite Cassette Tape?

I did once upon a time own a boombox. It required a plug, it wasn't a cool skinny one :( Mine was a fat curved one. My favorite cassette tape was The Backstreet Boys, because I was a pathetic 90's loser and I didn't know any better. Apparently I still don't, because I still enjoy The Backtstreet Boys. I also particularly liked Aaron Carter. I think I just crushed on Aaron and Nick Carter. I wasn't allowed to listen to Britney Spears, so I never had any Britney Spears CD's. When I was 10, I was once grounded for an entire week because I was listening to her on the radio. It was horrible. :( I will never forget the unfair treatment I have received in my life. I didn't discover the "cool" music from the 80's and 90's until glee actually. Luckily it really opened up my brain to past music sensations, including Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston. I only wish I could have known people with better taste in music earlier on. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment