Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 2 #RockYourBlog Do You Believe in UFO's?

I do not choose to believe in most things. I consider everything a possibility. Nothing is certain. Everything is possible, anything is possible. Which also means that maybe nothing is possible. (a bit of a conundrum) I choose to be interested in UFO's from an outsider's point of view. I do not believe I have ever come into contact with an alien life form. I think it's possible that I may someday. If aliens are real, the question I would then ask myself is, "Do they walk among us?" I hope so. I hope that aliens are peaceful, and humans turn out to be the bad guys. I find that to be the more probable possibility. My agnosticism forces me to stay open minded about many possibilities and theorize many things without actually believing only one could be true. My emotions can sometimes cloud my judgement, and for that, I am confused whether they are a virtue or a defect. For my emotions allow me to see things other people can't. Whether they are real, is not the issue. For, once I have overcome them, I do find out the truth, which is just as important as the beauty of a lie. I just want the truth to prevail in the end, though a glorious falsehood is enjoyable at certain points, until it has decomposed into meaningless ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment