Saturday, July 6, 2013

JULY 1 #RockYourBlog What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I'm a bit spoiled. Ice cream is a bit difficult for me to tolerate. Mainly because I've been exposed to such high quality ice creams. I literally cannot eat grocery store ice cream. Out of all the ice cream shops in America that I have visited, I only like 1. Marble Slab Creamery. Out of all the flavors that I have tried, I only like one. Sweet Cream. I usually don't like to commit myself to just one order of anything. I normally like to try to keep my options open, maybe I'd like banana custard, or chocolate chip. Ice cream though. No. No. My order is a cup (not a cone) of sweet cream with sprinkles. And a coke. because i always get coke. because i can. which is why i hate the competition of coke and pepsi. blah. On my trip to Germany when I was 17, I had to wonderful experience of german ice cream. I have no clue what makes german ice cream (or maybe just european ice cream) so much better, but I guess, I just think it is. I tried something called "spaghetti ice cream" They make strings of ice cream that look like noodles, and then they put raspberry sauce to look like meat sauce and some other things. It was interesting. My favorite ice cream was just the plain vanilla in Germany. ahh, those german cows must truly be purple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment