Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10- #RockYourBlog Are you afraid of or allergic to bees?

I have only been stung by a bee once. It was at Six Flags on my 11th birthday. I was in the photo booth looking at myself on the camera. It stung me behind my knee. It made my cry and it barely hurt. I got hot, sweaty, and tired. Very emotional. I do not like insects. Especially ones that cause an emotional reaction from one sting. Also when I end it's life and it caused me pain while it was ending it's life by hurting me. That hurts me. I respect all types of life, even that of a bacteria. I just prefer to not have it infect me, or bother me. I do not like flying buzzing animals in my face. If I am afraid of being stung, or afraid of it, is a very odd question. I may act in fear, but I am probably not afraid. I am probably just emotionally compromised during the negative experience. I am not allergic that I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment