Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8 - #RockYourBlog Do You Play Video Games? If So, what is your favorite?

I am someone who goes through phases. I have gone through many phases in life where I played video games. I am not currently in a video game phase, and I feel right now that it's completely in my past. Though I have felt that way many times, and have eventually returned. I don't like how much time it sucks, and the fact that I feel as though it's a meaningless activity. I mainly play video games because I enjoy talking to online friends when I'm lonely, or because I'm interested in the plot. I don't necessarily like spending hours trying to figure out the solution to a meaningless puzzle. My favorite series of games for story and graphics is Final Fantasy. I have never beaten one. My favorite series for online multiplayer is Halo. I used to like computer games but I do not wish to play them any more. My favorite nintendo video games are: Kingdom Hearts and Epic Mickey. I also give preference to Super Mario Galaxy. Yes, I'm aware Kingdom Hearts was originally on the PS2. I think it's transitioning to Nintendo. I could be wrong. I would really like to watch all of the cutscenes for the .hack series. I am not skilled enough to get far in any .hack games. The best skills I have are in Halo. I can beat many players. (If I'm in the correct mood and mindset) My favorite game in Halo: Reach is SWAT. It continues to be my favorite in Halo 4. In Halo 3 I was a terrible player. I preferred the assault rifle and beatdowns as my constant method of attack. I don't like going back on Halo 3 anymore. I feel as though it's been completely spoiled. I usually don't like backtracking in the halo series to outdated games. In other series like final fantasy or kingdom hearts, I do enjoy playing games over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment