Saturday, March 12, 2016

miles

i'm sorry that i didn't follow you sooner

it was my paranoia that destroys everything

it was me being stupid

it was my unending idiocy.

i respect your work

your body

your talent

your art

and i'm not lying about this

part of my felt like maybe you just didn't know that i existed

and i wanted to keep it that way

it wasn't that i didn't respect you entirely though it was that way a little

it was just that i felt like maybe since i didn't really know you

i guess i felt like maybe you were using zachary LIKE I HAVE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE DO IN PERSON

and i guess i feel like zachary is a victim to it just like I am

and i'm sorry that i felt that way about you becuase i am wrong

i am almost 100% sure

i don't know about your private life obviously

but i was just trusting my instinct

and what i saw of the pictures that i did see

and i intrepeted them

and now i'm just really worried about both of you

i have always cared about you

i just don't care about you as much as zachary because i don't know you.

but if zachary really cares about you

then so do i.

i almost felt like you were stealing my identity though at an earlier point.

and i was mad at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment